Skip to main content

The Delta Variant

 There is now a new strain of COVID-19 called "Delta".  They already have a vaccine for Delta.  No doubt, they will cram this down the throats of people, too.  With the democrats in power, we have a party that cares very little for the civil liberties of people.  All they care about, as one commentator put it, is the kick backs they get.  I saw a video for the Delta variant.  I think I will go watch it.  If I like it I might share it here.

I was a Courtesy Clerk again.  They did away with Sanitation at Albertsons.  I guess this is so we can go back to doing regular Courtesy Clerk work.  I clocked in at 1:15 and clocked out at 7:30.  I am supposed to be off tomorrow.  Sometimes they call me in.  I suppose that is a good thing, it keeps me busy, and making money too.

I decided to do some shopping.  I needed batteries for my mouse.  So, I got those, Pop-tarts, and Hot Pockets.  I also bought a chicken sandwich from the deli.  I bought cookies, and a Dr. Pepper.  It was a delicious meal.  I made sure to feed Max as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.