Skip to main content

I Look to My Upper Left

 and I see a picture of my Great Uncle Jim.  He is wearing his army uniform, the picture is black and white, he has on his cover, and a tie.  He is looking at something.  Not sure who, or what it is.  Uncle Jim has on some rank and insignia.  Maybe this was the picture for his ID?  

Anyways, today I work as a Courtesy Clerk.  But will they have me standing Sanitation instead, I wonder?  I call it "standing Sanitation" because you don't do anything other than help get and clean carts.  Then, I put the carts where they belong, in the back.  I also clean the baskets, sometimes I retrieve them but I can also wait for them to be brought to me.  I enjoy the job of Sanitation.  Albertson's My Schedule still has me as 347 FE Admin.Sanitation Clerk.  

I posted again in EntertheStars.  I think Jennifer replied to me.  I wonder what she said?  I cannot remember even what I said.  I said "Trump :) God bless President Donald J. Trump" to which Jennifer replied: "Wow your stuck in the false left right paradigm.. I have prayed for you.. God bless" to which I replied "Yes, the democrats are bad for the country", Trump is just as much a Black issue as he is a white issue.  Do not be fooled.  The Blacks voted for Trump just like the whites did.  

Other than that the day is slow.  I go into work at 1:15.  The timeclock is still down, the last time I was at work.  So, I need to fill out a punch card again.  

Johnson & Johnson halts the sale of talc based products in the United States and Canada.  The company is set to split because of a law in Texas that allows it to do so.  Which means Johnson & Johnson will need to file bankruptcy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas once more!!!

  Interesting.  I was listening to the Christmas music, I just shared moments ago.  Then, I found this verse on Facebook!  I just had to share it.  

The Messiah Comes

 My friends, brothers, and sisters.  Shalom.  JESUS is truthful.  JESUS saves.  JESUS is our Lord, Savior, and Friend.  He fulfilled the law.  So, that we will not be judged, you see by the law, but we will be judged by the Blood of JESUS.  The blood saves us, and makes us clean, before the Father.  We need to believe in JESUS to be saved.  Each of us will give an account to GOD.  BUT when we call on JESUS we will be saved.   I feel like I am in a prison, of hostility from a certain person.  I consider this, my thorn in the side.  For some reason, they will not even let me apologize.  I must honor this, because I said, "Thy will be done".  Never tell a woman, this.  Because there is a false teaching going about, that women do not need a savior- do not need JESUS.  Let me tell you, that JESUS went to women- if women did not need JESUS, He would not have gone to the woman at the well.  JESU...

Wear Masks and Social Distance

 Hi.  I am worn out like everyone else.  But we need to keep going.  We need to continue to wear masks and social distance.  These are the safety measures provided us to make it through the COVID pandemic.  The CDC is the authority yes, but that authority has already taught us what we need to do in order to make it through the pandemic. I woke up this morning and felt compelled to write "continue to wear masks and social distance". Over Memorial Day weekend.  My brother and two sisters went to San Marcos for the weekend.  I think they had a  nice adventure.  The first picture they showed on there Facebook, it looked like nothing was there.  But as they went along they showed pictures of the river, and more than one coffee place.  William, Elizabeth, and Meagan have several portrait photos of themselves.  They were smiling and happy.