Pinterestlink

Featured Posts

It’s OVER! We Have Passed the Point of NO Return! Jesus is COMING!

The author of this video, says the return of Jesus is imminent.  But I think the return of Jesus was imminent the moment He left earth.  I w...

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Good morning

 How are you doing today?  Well, I hope.  I have been still taking my medicine.  I open today.  This is the first time I will open as a Courtesy Clerk instead of Sanitation.  I feel like I have gotten a level of trust at Albertsons.  The question remains, "Will Albertsons be a permanent career, or a temporary job"?  It remains to be seen.  I really enjoy working at Albertsons.  But then, there is the issue of me smoking.  I guess I will just have to take things one day at a time.  

My brother and Dad working on the Ford Focus
This gem is of the 2002 Ford Focus that my brother bought.  He paid $183 dollars for it from someone at where he works.  The car has not started in ten years.  But who knows, maybe they can get it running.  My brother David is checking the oil.  The person who he bought it from at least changed the oil on it.  
Well, its almost time for work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment